Many centuries ago, the composers of sacred geometry and their music were more familiar with it. Their classical studies include studying Pythagoras and his theorems and basing their compositions on spiritual ideas. However, they are not the only artist to create spectacular and rejuvenating music.
By using musical pieces of great composers, you can add power and energy to your ritual. They provide high, direct energy that can be assigned in any way you choose through intentions and jobs.
Playing them will erase your space. They will provide you with energy and provide healing. They will send your intentions to the universe for revelation.
The following list is my suggestion on the selection of music to be used in ritual work:
1. Carmina Burana by Carl Orff is a German composer. I also recommend his entire job, O, Fortuna for prosperity.
2. Toccata & Fugue in D Minor by J. S. Bach. Any of Bach's music is wonderful for aligning and curing your strength.
3. God's Entrance to Valhalla by Richard Wagner. This is a great piece for using World Tree images to travel to other airplanes.
4. The 1812 Overture by Peter Tchaikovsky. One is used for a commercial cat, this composition of the War of 1812 is a strengthening and rejuvenating character. Booming cannons can be used as visualization to send intentions to the universe with natural intelligence and power.
5. The Hall of the Mountain King of Edward Grieg a Norwegian musician is another great piece for traveling to other airplanes, especially to work on Elementals.
6. The Planets by Gustav von Holst an English composer will help you to travel astral to other planets and planes. Use this piece if you want to interact with other galactic cultures.
7. Swan Lake, another Peter Tchaikovsky composition can be used for shape-shifting work. Read the story of the prince and Odette to better understand the ways Swan Lake can use your ritual work.
8. Sleeping Beauty, also by Peter Tchaikovsky is based on the fairy tale of the same title. In this story, rotating wheels are hidden to protect a newborn princess. You may want to read the fairy tale again before starting and working with Sleeping Beauty.
Rotating wheels are associated with Wheel of Life for thousands of years. This piece will enhance any goddess ritual and any prosperity and manifesting work in Fortuna.
9. The Ride of the Valkyries, another piece by Richard Wagner was written around an ancient story that makes this composition useful for Elementals work, especially the Mermaids and when working on visualizations in tarot card, The Fool-in story, Wotan the Wanderer.
10. The Night of the Bald Mountain by Modest Mussorgsky was introduced to the children of Fantasia, but the usefulness of ritual work lies in the background of the spirit stories. Play this piece when practicing mediumship.
While there are many other compositions that can raise your ritual routine, the ten classic pieces are easy and often freely available. Use it often and experience an increase in the power and clarity of your work.